50 books in a year of being 50

In this year of being 50 I have decided to follow one of my creative passions
and make 50 handmade books over the year.

Early next year I will find a way to exhibit the books and auction them.

The money raised will go to Plum Village in France,
a monastic retreat centre inaugurated by Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh.

Thursday 10 May 2018

Etsy shop!

I'm very pleased to announce I have opened an Etsy shop, featuring unique handmade books, poetry booklets and small gift items. Called MindfullyCreativeGB (no spaces, very important!)
Here's the shop banner, displaying some of the items for sale.


And here's a small selection of the items.

An embroidered felt hanging featuring a key.

A paper collage book.

A pair of small framed collages, one featuring this lovely quote!

A delightful triangular brass frame with a hand embroidered feather.

#etsy #etsyshop #handmadebooks #embroidery #quote #books #poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment